About UCA Farnham
UCA has been located on the current site since the 1970s when most of the current campus was built.
The Farnham Campus has undergone significant investment and renewal in recent years, including the development of new staff offices (Hopfield House), which opened in spring 2017, and construction of a new Film & Media Centre, due for completion in winter 2018.
It is our goal to continue investing in our infrastructure and facilities so that we can:
- Enhance the reputation of UCA as the leading university for the creative industries
- Futureproof our Farnham Campus so it continues to attract talented staff and students
- Improve the student and staff experience
- Become a sustainable university
- Remain an integral part of the Farnham community